ANNOUNCEMENT:DRAWING the PINOY PALATE through La.Pi.S.
Lasang Pinoy moderators gave SpiCes a heads up to add and create a weekly Food event, Lasang Pinoy, Sundays a la Litratong Pinoy, Weekend Snapshot, Wordless Wednesday, Photo Friday and the likes. In the tradition of these very successful events, Lasang Pinoy, Sundays or La.Pi.S. if you may, will serve as a GALLERY of the FILIPINO TASTE as we focus on Food Photography on a weekly themed basis, depending on pre-approved suggestions from old and new members which will be posted on the first Sunday of the month. All of the previous month’s themes together with the up and coming themes will be posted here at spiCes every last Sunday of the month and will also be cross-posted in the Lasang Pinoy website as a way to round up the culmination of the past month and preparation for the next month.
Let’s get on with it and for the very first theme, in time for the summer season that’s about to end in the Philippines and just about to start in other parts of the world like here in the U.S., it’s all about PRUTAS or summer fruits! This may not be a true-blue [or red;)] Pinoy fruit, but I like it and eat it often, so the taste is based on my very own palate still or anything in between.
Going back to the announcement, here are the…
1. food, drinks or anything kitchen-related [Filipino or not, you cooked or not, with or without recipe]
2. the week’s theme
4. blog or website
1. Visit this website every Sunday for the weeks theme and announcement.
2. Take your best shot on anything food, drinks or kitchen-related photos of the week’s theme, Pinoy food or not as long as you are a Filipino or even someone with a Pinoy palate!
3. Post the photo on your website or blog from Sunday onwards, wordless or word-full, cooked by you or somebody else, with or without recipe… it doesn’t matter.
4. Link back to this site and don’t forget to sprinkle some spiCe and let Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets do the round-up for us!
5. Try to do the rounds yourself by visiting other participants.
Anybody can join in the fun. Posts can be in Tagalog or English [sorry... that's how far I can go, lingual-wise:)]. If you have any suggestions, comments, rants and raves do drop me a line @ cesanciano [AT] gmail [DOT] com or you can also leave a comment here while I work on a contact page soon!
Go to the About Lasang Pinoy, Sundays page here or on the sidebar for more details and buttons.
Enjoy and hope you can all join!
Tagsaction shots Balmain barbecue. BBQ restaurant. barbecue restaruant in Massachusetts blogging Boston Photography Carolina Herrera Christian Louboutin Connecticut cravings cucumber Faliero Sarti fashion feta find giggles Firefly's flats fresh furniture greens healthy food Helmut Lang House of Harlow 1960 interior design japanese food karate mango mint mommyhood oxfords photography polyvore Quincy Quincy Photography salad salads scarpe shoes sports spring spring salad style summer salad takoyaki travels wood