| Lasang Pinoy, Sundays |
ANNOUNCEMENT:DRAWING the PINOY PALATE through La.Pi.S. Lasang Pinoy moderators gave SpiCes a heads up to add and create a weekly Food event, Lasang Pinoy, Sundays a la Litratong Pinoy, Weekend Snapshot, Wordless Wednesday, Photo Friday and the likes. In the tradition of these very successful events, Lasang Pinoy, Sundays or La.Pi.S. if you may, will serve as a GALLERY of the FILIPINO TASTE as we focus on Food Photography on a weekly themed basis, depending on suggestions from old and new members. All of the previous month’s themes together with the up and coming themes will be posted here at spiCes every last Sunday of the month and will also be cross-posted in the Lasang Pinoy website as a way of rounding up the culmination of the past month and in preparation for the next month. Monthly themes will also be posted on this site’s sidebar.
1. food, drinks or anything kitchen-related [Filipino or not, you cooked or not, with or without recipe]
2. the week’s theme
4. blog or website
1. Visit this website every Sunday for the weeks theme and announcement.
2. Take your best shot on anything food, drinks or kitchen-related photos of the week’s theme, Pinoy food or not as long as you are a Filipino or even someone with a Pinoy palate!
3. Post the photo on your website or blog from Sunday onwards, wordless or word-full, cooked by you or somebody else, with or without recipe… it doesn’t matter.
4. LINK BACK to this site and don’t forget to sprinkle some spiCe¬† for our automatic round-up!
5. Try to do the rounds yourself by visiting other participants. Anybody can join in the fun. Post can be in Tagalog or English [sorry... that's how far I can go,:)]. If you have any suggestions, comments, rants and raves do drop me line through by email @ cesanciano [AT] gmail [DOT] com or you can also leave a comment on the current week’s announcement post while I work on a contact page soon!
UPDATE:[As of June 20. 2008]
For those who have already joined the first round and those who are going to join LASANG PINOY in the future for the very first time, please visit LP members PORTAL here and REGISTER so that you will get a weekly notification of the current theme and other updates on LP and La.Pi.S altogether.
Feel free to grab any of the following preliminary buttons for your posts and/or sidebars. These are adaptations of the previous Lasang Pinoy button by Mr. Mike Mina, of Lafang, as I try to make more and wait for Iska’s contribution as well. Do drop by this page for updates.
find me on Pinterest
Tagsaction shots Balmain barbecue. BBQ restaurant. barbecue restaruant in Massachusetts blogging Boston Photography Carolina Herrera Christian Louboutin Connecticut cravings cucumber DIY do it yourself Faliero Sarti fashion feta find giggles Firefly's flats fresh furniture greens healthy food Helmut Lang House of Harlow 1960 Instagram interior design japanese food karate mango mint mommyhood oxfords photography polyvore Quincy Quincy Photography salad salads scarpe shoes sports spring spring salad thrift shopping wood